The International Conference: Finance and Sustainability Conference
Pierwszego dnia (30.06.2022) zapraszamy na wydarzenie towarzyszące organizowane we współpracy ze Stowarzyszeniem Biegłych Wyceny Przedsiębiorstw w Polsce. Seminarium będzie poświęcone problemom wyceny, ze szczególnym uwzględnieniem szacowania efektów zewnętrznych (m.in. środowiskowych) – ta część będzie prowadzona w języku polskim.
Finance and Sustainability plenary sessions and panel sessions will be conducted during the second day, 1 July 2022. The conference is in English.
The Finance and Sustainability conference covers a variety of issues related to recent finance problems among which: corporate finance, public finance, monetary and fiscal policy issues, risk management. In the sustainability field, we wish to cover issues related to sustainable finance, the transition to a green economy, corporate sustainability and sustainable development.
The conference Finance and Sustainability becomes a part of public debate about climate and renewable energy issues in Poland and in the world.
The financial system is already in transition driven by economic and finance strategy oriented towards long-term sustainable and climate-resilient development and also by the digital revolution. According to the above transition, new concepts of finance have emerged in public debate such as green finance, sustainable finance, climate finance, carbon finance. Finance was always an instrument of economic decisions. The aim of finance in the neoclassic market economy was to maximize profits and shareholders value. The new approach to finance is purpose oriented, mission oriented, and value oriented which is opposite to the traditional role of finance. This approach supports sustainable development, green economy, low carbon economy also adaptation and mitigation of climate change.
The fields of scientific interest of the conference are:
- Sustainable corporate strategies and perfomance,
- Financial challenges of European Green Deal,
- Sustainable public finance (taxation, sustainable financing of public goods and services, tools and policy levers to meet fiscal sustainability challenges),
- Social justice and inequalities,
- Finance in sustainable healthcare systems—bridging health and finance perspectives, sustainable financing of sin companies and population health,
- Sustainable financial markets (banking , markets, ESG investing),
- Socially Responsible Investment (SRI)